Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feeling...(EXAM)

18/8/2009

haha...second day of my first exam in my Form6...today only got one subject, PA paper two...

This paper rocksss man...I feel confident before the exam start...The topic for my Essay is already given by my teacher...therefore i just need to search the topics and memorise it...however i din do that...I juz only read some main points for the topics...

1140am// The exam start on time...When i get my paper, i started to become blank in my brain...I cant even remember one point for my reading...I began to become nervous...Then I really thought hardly......After a few minutes i can remembered some of the points...Haha...really Thanks God...

After that I was able to finish out my first part on my exam...Then i proceed to the next part...These part(PERMAHAMAN) not a big problem to me...I finished in the shortest time...

Finally the last part...HAHA...MOST ROCKSSS part...I was totally getting mess up in these part(statistik)...I done it in last minutes man...Then I feel like happy and confident because I able to finish all the graph...and feel proud of my work...and then when i looked behind, the graph that i do is different to other people's...

OH NO!!!!I was wrong already...but no time to change it already...Haiya...no choice la...Just let it be la...This is FAITH....Hope I do not get fail in my result I will satisfied lo....

19/8/2009 is CHEMISTRY...haha...nothing to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment