Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exam...

haha...long time din post something already....because of busy in study???I dont think so lo...haha...I also don't know what is the reason...haha...ROCKSSS...

Just received the test paper from teacher...As usual, I failed almost all the subjects...except for Math T...haha...I got one of the highest mark in my class...so proud man...(MR.NG CHIK LEONG says:CHEW BOON XIAN, YOU are VERY GOOD)...haha...Just kidding...

Then other how???haha...FAILED with FLYING COLOUR...haha...especially Biology...only get 20%...haha..but still not my lowest mark in my life la...haha...I already become numb of my failure result... I feeling nothing to my failure when i received my mark...that is what I worried about...

Anyway...Good luck to me in next exam ba!!!

p/s:25/12/2009...remember this date ba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment