Friday, July 24, 2009

Form 6...

ermmm...it is hard way to proceed my study...

everything is much different than lower form even though form 5....it needs a lot of mature thinking and requires to be very independent...coz teachers cant help u a lot...we need to study ourself at more time instead of fully depending on teachers...

Although there are juz four or five subjects in form 6, but the difficulties for these subjects are doubled and superb hardsss...Meanwhile the pressure is also increased tremendously...haha...

For me, i m starting to lose my direction already...especially in Chemistry and Biology...i m totally blurred in these both subjectsss...haha...maybe this is all my fault ba...maybe i din put enough efforts into these both subjects ba...haha...i think i have to start concentrating in every class already...must do something to my study before too late....

I might be feel very hard or superb stressful in these one and a half year...but when i pass these years, i will feel very proud and happy man...hope that i can get good result in my STPM and be selected into local university...then all my hardworking and efforts will be worth....

By the way...please pray for me...and most important G n J please be with me and always lead me into the correct way...

Boonrocksss man...Must rock in these times...YA...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment